Life coaching is like building a map of your world to help you navigate life with greater ease. It has enhanced my work as a therapist and enables me to work with your values and goals to achieve growth and development to benefit many areas of your life, whether that’s relationships, career, fitness or something more specific to you.
My Approach to Life Coaching
I use a blend of approaches and theories such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
These are some of the benefits of life coaching:
- Improved Confidence
- Knowing what inspires and motivates you
- Space to think creatively and intuitively
- Positive encouragement and learning of accountability
- Action orientated, which is measured and reviewed
- Processes to transform inner obstacles such as fear, phobias, procrastination.
Life coaching may be something you wish to access independent of Counselling for a specific area of your life, please contact me to discuss how this approach may benefit you and the life you want to live.